Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Today I had to drop off some stuff to Joe that he accidentally left at the house.  While outside his office, I noticed an attractive woman passing by.  She had a short skirt and quite a large chest.  I couldn't help but notice her.  She was noticeable in an appealing way.  For whatever reason, I felt the need to comment to Joe about her attention grabbing rack.  Of course Joe replies, "that's my secretary."

Sigh.  Big sigh.  So I've decided to reduce my sweat-pant wearing days from 7 to 3 days a week.  To be fair, today my self-maintenance was at an all time low.  Marlo had physical therapy at 7:30 a.m. so I didn't even have a chance to brush my teeth this morning before we were out of the house.  Gross; I own up to it.  And I know Joe thinks I am beautiful either way.  It's not so much about Joe as it is about how I feel.  I felt lowly seeing this beautiful woman that sits feet away from my husband all day.

Granted I LOVE, LOVE that my job at home means I can wear yoga pants everyday.  But I would also like to put in a bit more effort in the self maintenance category.  I'm not talking about wearing high heels or mini-skirts.  But I can't leave the house without brushing my teeth anymore.  And if it means waking up 20 minutes earlier to make sure that I can pull myself together a bit more then so be it!   

I guess I could also invest in some new clothes.  I haven't really gone shopping for clothes since before Marlo was born.  Hmmmm.....this may motivate me to wear something other than sweats. 

Below is a picture that Liam snapped of my mom using my phone.  My mother is always stunning to me.  People, she's a senior citizen and look at her!  She's a beauty!  I'm going to keep my mom in mind as I work towards my new goal: to bring sexy back into my life.  My mother never leaves the house without looking like a gorgeous woman!



No comments:

Post a Comment